Tzatziki Salad Dressing became a thing in our household because I was too lazy to grate the cucumber. True story.
I am a big fan of this recipe because you can just throw all the same ingredients as tzatziki sauce (with a bit more liquid) in the blender and you have a creamy dressing.
I love a good tzatziki too, but some people aren't into chunky salad dressing.
This tzatziki salad dressing is 8 ingredients and takes roughly 3 minutes to make. It also involves very little chopping or prep work since you are just throwing things in the blender.
Start by peeling the cucumber and slicing in half length-wise. Scoop out the seeds and discard. This allows you to control the consistency and make sure that the dressing isn't too runny.
Add lemon juice, garlic, dill, sea salt, ground pepper, greek yogurt and olive oil to the blender.
If you prefer a more liquid dressing, add more olive oil one teaspoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.
How am I using this salad dressing [or dip or sauce]?
- Topping my Lamb Meatball Farro Bowls [coming soon!]
- Drizzled over my Moroccan Lamb Meatballs in a pita with some sliced peppers + tomatoes
- Prep the Mediterranean Lentil Salad without the dressing. Store + serve without dressing, but drizzle this tahini dressing on top when you serve instead.
- Make the Build Your Own Steak Salad for your next gathering and offer this as one of the dressings.
How long can I store this?
You'll love this Tzatziki Salad Dressing! It's
Whole food ingredients
& A great way to mix up a basic meal.
If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #eternalhostess on Instagram. Enjoy!
- 1 Cucumber (peeled and de-seeded)
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt (I prefer full 5% fat)
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Start by peeling the cucumber and slicing in half length-wise. Scoop out and discard the seeds.
- Add lemon juice, garlic, dill, sea salt, ground pepper, greek yogurt and olive oil to the blender.
- Blend until sauce is smooth and all ingredients are combined.
- If you prefer a more liquid dressing, add more olive oil one teaspoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Adjust salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.